East Tennessee Auction Hawkins County Woodland for Sale
This secluded unrestricted tract of woodland is the perfect opportunity for the avid outdoorsmen, preppers, off the grid sustainable living enthusiast family, or people looking for a private hideaway to escape from the fast pace of urban big city living.
One hundred and twenty-eight acres of woodland with trails, mountain springs, areas for food plots and gardening, an abundance of wildlife for the avid hunters. Whitetail deer, turkeys, black bear, grouse, and small game roam this property in Hawkins County Tennesse.
Numerous home sites for cabins or build your dream home, campers, RV’s. old fashion pitch a tent or build a campfire and sleep under the moonlight while enjoying country style living in the hills of East Tennesse. It’s the Buyers choose on what style home or cabin you chose to build on this unrestricted property.
The State of Tennessee is friendly to retirees, and cheap property taxes, and people that desire peaceful country style living.
This property is approximately ten miles from interstate 81, convenient to Historic Rogersville, Greeneville, Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol, and the Tri-Cities Airport.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Buyers Premium: 10% will be added to the bid price.
Payment Options: Check and Wire Transfer Payment Instructions: United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction LLC Bidders Agreement:
I (Buyer) agreed to enter into a contract if declared high bidder by the auctioneer on the 128.61 Acres Big Branch Road Rogersville Tennessee 37857 in Hawkins County TN an Internet Only Auction.
I agree that I have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of this auction. Terms & Conditions 1) Auction - Bidding ends, October 31,2020 7::00 p.m., EST. (This will be a soft Auction)
2) Buyer’s Premium – 10% will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3) Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Monday, November 3, 2020, hand-delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). This is a Reserved Auction.
4) 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
5) Closing shall be on or before 5:00 p.m., Monday, November 30, 2020.
6) Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7) Seller shall pay 2019 and all prior year real estate taxes. 2020 real estate taxes will be Pro-Rated to the day of closing.
8) Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
9) The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Currency Type: US Preview Date & Times:
Please contact the auction company for preview dates & times. Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for checkout dates & times.
Location: Latitude 36.387765, Latitude -82.761681
Driving Directions: MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A REALTOR Special
128.61 Acres Big Branch Road Rogersville, Tennessee 37857, Map 106 Parcel 001.00 Hawkins County Tennessee
Homeowner Association Fees 0.00
2019 Yearly Property Taxes are 471.64
This Property is Being Sold as a 128.61-acre tract as shown on map or plat prepared by Murrell Weems, RLS No. 285, P.O. Box 306, Rogersville, Tennessee 37857, entitled BERTHA HUNT ESTATE, April 29, 2015, of record in the Register's Office of Hawkins County, Tennessee, in Map Cabinet 4, Envelope 1287B, copy of said plat attached hereto. Also conveyed is the right of ingress and egress over a public road known as Big Branch Road as shown in a letter from Lowell Bean, Hawkins County Superintendent of Roads.