East Tennessee Woodland for Sale at Auction Claiborne County
This wooded eighty-nine acres of unrestricted property adjoins the Cumberland Trail State Park Hiking Trail in Claiborne County, Tennessee.
This property lies on the south side of the ridge and has a small stream that meanders a southern border.
There are excellent secluded home sites on the property. This property will be attractive to avid hunters to find whitetail deer, turkey, black bear, and small game.
This East Tennessee property is within a thirty-minute drive to Lee County, Virginia, and Middleboro, Kentucky.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Buyers Premium: 10% will be added to bid price & 1% Internet Fee to Hibid
Payment Options: Check and Wire Transfer Payment Instructions: United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction LLC Bidders Agreement:
I (Buyer) agreed to enter into a contract if declared high bidder by the auctioneer on the 128.61 Acres Big Branch Road Rogersville Tennessee 37857 in Hawkins County TN an Internet Only Auction.
I agree that I have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of this auction. Terms & Conditions 1) Auction - Bidding ends, February 27,2021 7::00 p.m., EST. (This will be a soft Auction)
2) Buyer’s Premium – 10% & 1% Internet Fee will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3) Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Monday, March 1, 2021, hand-delivered, faxed or scanned, and emailed). This is a Reserved Auction.
4) 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
5) Closing shall be on or before 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, March 30, 2021.
6) Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7) Seller shall pay 2020 and all prior year real estate taxes. 2021 real estate taxes will be Pro-Rated to the day of closing.
8) Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
9) The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Currency Type: US Preview Date & Times:
Please contact the auction company for preview dates & times. Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for checkout dates & times.
Location: Latitude 36.520398, Latitude -83.812790
Driving Directions: MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A REALTOR Special
89.608 Acres Watson Hollow Road Speedwell, Tennessee 37870, Map 051 Parcel 003.00 Claiborne County Tennessee
Homeowner Association Fees 0.00
2019 Yearly Property Taxes are 187.59
This Property is Being Sold as 89.608 Acres per the survey W M VanBebber completed by Parson Engineering & Associations District 7 Claiborne County Tennessee