Tennessee Land for Sale At Auction Hancock County TN
This south-facing sixty acres of woodland is hard to find. This property has marketable timber such as red oak, white oak, walnut, poplar, for the enthusiastic people that intend to build their dream home from the logs and lumber taken off their own property. There are several home sites on this gently rolling land whenever you adventure into the heart of this East Tennessee Land.
This unrestricted Hancock County land offers seclusion, privacy, mountain springs, a small stream, and it’s on a county maintained dead-end road. This would be an ideal property for people seeking sustainable property.
There is an abundance of whitetail deer, turkeys, and small game roaming the property for the avid sportsman.
It’s a short commute to Sneedville, Bean Station, Tazewell, Morristown, Clinch River, Norris Lake, and within an hour's drive of Knoxville, Kingsport, Virginia, and Kentucky state lines.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Buyers Premium: 10% will be added to the bid price.
Payment Options: Check and Wire Transfer Payment Instructions: United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction LLC Bidders Agreement:
I (Buyer) agreed to enter into a contract if declared high bidder by the auctioneer on the 60.83 Acres Dana Cope Road Thorn Hill, Tennessee 37881 in Hancock County TN an Internet Only Auction.
I agree that I have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of this auction. Terms & Conditions 1) Auction - Bidding ends, October 31,2020 8::00 p.m., EST. (This will be a soft Auction)
2) Buyer’s Premium – 10% will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3) Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Monday, November 3, 2020, hand-delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). This is a Reserved Auction.
4) 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
5) Closing shall be on or before 5:00 p.m., Monday, November 30, 2020.
6) Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7) Seller shall pay 2019 and all prior year real estate taxes. 2020 real estate taxes will be Pro-Rated to the day of closing.
8) Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
9) The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Currency Type: US Preview Date & Times:
Please contact the auction company for preview dates & times. Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for checkout dates & times.
Location: Latitude 36.447473, Latitude -83.264262
Driving Directions: MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A REALTOR Special
60.83 Acres Dana Cope Hollow Rd Thorn Hill, Tennessee 37881, Map 070 Parcel 005.00 Hancock County Tennessee
Homeowner Association Fees 0.00
2019 Yearly Property Taxes are 153.18
This property is being sold containing 60.834 Acres +/- according to the survey plat by C Randell Orr dated August 3, 2013, and of record in Plat Cabinet 2 Slide 100-C in the register of deed office in Hancock County Tennessee
TN # 5167